A big hello & jhappi to my lovelies!♥
Today i thought of going traditional way .And will be discussing about sarees and how can you give chic look to your normal saree with a rocking blouse. Sarees are no more just an Indian traditional wear. With the boom of fashion and trends they have elevated to a much glamorized and modern state. The credit goes much to Indian Designers who have stylized it phenomenally. Right from the fabrics, the embroideries to the mix and match of different colors giving it a versatile personality. After taking women from all over the world by surprise, the latest trend in beautifying the blouse makes saree an attire that every woman desires for.Check the latest trends and see what all you can do to acquire chick, funky, formal, casual or any other kind of look with your blouse design.
1) NET Blouses:If you wanna use net in your blouse you have to be confident that you can carry it. Because it classy as well as sexy.
2) Brocade blouses:They are not new but the way they are styled these days is totally different. You can wear your heavy silk saree with them or even a plain Georgette. The finesse and structure will make you look gorgeous any way.
3) Sequinsed blouse:After seeing Shradha Kapoor wearing one.I was tempted to get one for myself but still had doubts that would it be comfortable. It sure is.
4) Cut work blouse:You will have to work on the design if you really wanna have this one. But all the hard work will pay when you will get unlimited compliments . Team it up with plain saree for the oomph look!
5) Jacket style blouse:Very innovative, very sexy. Must try.
6) Full sleeves blouses:This one is for everybody..thin – not so thin (like me) . A MUST in your wardrobe.Get basic colours stitched like a black, white and a red.And team it up with N number of your sarees.
The trends in blouse designs has no limits. The possibilities of getting trendy with blouses are endless. With the increase in fresh ideas and creativity I am sure there will be a lot more to offer in designer blouses. I will surely update you with a lot more Gyaan on this topic.I would also be glad to have some inputs from you as well. Be it a designer piece by you or any one you know or even any new trend in blouse designs that you know off, please feel free to share.
(Disclaimer: The images are just for reference purpose. I don’t claim ownership of any of them.)
Loads of mwaah